While we have stayed in other Napa/Sonoma towns, this was our first visit to the Town of Sonoma. The Inn at Sonoma was very friendly and comfortable. The afternoon wine tasting was a nice touch and breakfast was a first class, hot vegetarian meal. Some reviews had said the hotel was hard to find and had street noise. We experienced neither. We walked to Dinner on the square.
Looking forward to going back.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sonoma - a Four Sisters Hotel
- Inn At Sonoma - a Four Sisters Hotel Sonoma
- Inn At Sonoma - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Hotel Sonoma
- Inn Sonoma
- Sonoma Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fall in love with the quiet pace, beautiful vistas and fabulous food and wine of the Sonoma Valley. Coupled with a year-round temperate climate, this is a wonderful place to explore - no matter what the season. Conveniently located just two blocks from the historic Sonoma Plaza, the Inn at Sonoma is the perfect destination for your Wine Country visit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, T4B, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Inn at Sonoma, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.