My husband stayed here Wednesday-Saturday to celebrate a wedding anniversary. We stayed in one of the quality rooms (a standard room in the main lodge building).
The grounds are beautiful to say the least, the rooms are so clean and spacious, and the front desk met our needs (they did not go above and beyond, but they met our expectations).
My only warning is watch the use of smartphones in the room (ensure your settings are set for your phone service provider, not to pick up any wi-fi). Wi-fi is only free in the lobby/public areas.
We absolutely loved the Bean & Bottle. They have awesome coffee in the morning, and the staff at the bar is awesome. We visited there each night for a cocktail, and the charcuterie and cheese they have there rivals anything else you'd find in wine country.
We were so relaxed and felt as though we has our privacy. There was even a huge wedding there during our stay, and we were not disturbed at all.
The location is just South of the main plaza area. It's not too far of a walk, but they have a shuttle that will readily take you to the plaza at your call.
Overall, a wonderful stay. I cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in an exquisite Sonoma Hotel offering vibrant charm in a tranquil setting. Nestled in gorgeous Sonoma Valley, The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa is less than an hour north of San Francisco and centrally located among the country's finest wineries. Showcasing the incredible beauty of the valley, our Sonoma resort's accommodations combine authentically artisan surroundings with contemporary facilities to create a haven of casual sophistication. The award-winning Raindance Spa in our Sonoma Valley resort offers the ultimate in reflection, revitalization and romance. Carneros Bistro at our Sonoma resort features local wines and innovative cuisine with Mediterranean influences. In a hurry? Try Bean & Bottle, our wine & coffee bar with locally inspired items to-go. The Lodge at Sonoma is also the perfect destination for corporate meetings, social events and Sonoma Wine Country weddings and wedding receptions offering 22,000 square feet of flexible event space, both indoors and out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sonoma Renaissance Resort And Spa
- The Lodge At Sonoma Renaissance Hotel Sonoma
- Hotel Sonoma Renaissance
- Lodge Sonoma
- Renaissance Sonoma
- Sonoma Renaissance