“Best Italian Food in Sonoma” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mamma Tanino's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 107 restaurants in Sonoma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fifth Street West
Sonoma, California
“Best Italian Food in Sonoma”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Mamma Tanino's serves the best Italian food in and is one of the most friendly restaurants in Sonoma.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

93% Recommend
Libertyville, Illinois
“The food is spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Sonoma has several wonderful Italian restaurants, but Mama Tonino's is the best, by far. The food is wonderful. I love Bolognaisse sauce, and Mama's is among the very best I've ever had. My wife has an eggplant dish and was very, very pleased. The prices are very fair. We visit Sonoma every year and I only wish that we'd known about this place sooner.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orchard Park, New York
“dont be fooled with the location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Never thought I would find myself in an urban commercial plaza experiencing fine authentic Italian food in Sonoma BUT I was at this awesome ristorante recommended by one of the local wineries I trust. Kim (wife & host) was truly a delight to speak with and enjoyed her company before the crowd came in. The cuisine was exceptional as was the dessert....and wine! I hope to get the opportunity to get back to enjoy another meal sometime in the near future.
Mike
Orchard Park

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sonoma, California
“Too Salty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Service was fine, ambiance was ok, all of the food was VERY salty, unfortunately. Too afraid to go back and try again.

Visited May 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Delicious.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Our group of 8 had dinner here on our trip to wine country. I had called in advance to order a family style dinner for our group. The chef had recommended a few customer favorites and with our picks he put together a superb meal for all of us. I could not recommend this place more! Its comfortable, home-y and the food is outstanding (even the Italians in our group thought so). Its located in a strip mall, so you'd never expect it to be this good---but it is.

• Visited October 2012