MacArthur Place is truly amazing, with professional staff, impeccable service, spectacular grounds...and oh yea, the rooms are so beautiful, you may not want to leave them! My sister's maternity leave was just about to end, so we decided to take the baby for a over-night stay in Sonoma. We checked in and did not leave the property until check-out the next day. My sister got a wonderful facial in the Garden Spa. She came back to the room, still in her robe and looked so relaxed. Then we walked down to the library and enjoyed the complimentary wine & cheese hour, next to the fire. We then went to the restaurant on property, Saddles Steakhouse. We were a little nervous bringing a 3 month old into the restaurant, but the staff greeted us so graciously and sat us in an area where we could park the stroller. Luckily, little Lucas slept like and angel. Neither my sister or I consider ourselves big meat eaters, but we decided to splurge and both ordered the petite filet mignon. I wasn't even sure if I was supposed to order sauce with it and Sandy, our server, suggested we wait to see if we felt it needed it. The steaks were juicy & delicious, no sauce needed! This trip was so special it being Lucas' first time staying in a hotel, but more importantly because I knew how badly my sister deserved some real relaxation. MacArthur Place exceeded all our expectations. I'm sure it's more popular as a romantic getaway, but even 2 sisters with a small baby had an incredible experience. Thank you MacArthur Place, we will for sure be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 200 US Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, T4B, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa