This is a lovely hotel, within walking distance of Sonoma Plaza and restaurants, shopping and wine tasting. We received a great welcome. The hotel is a series of buildings around walkways and beautiful grounds. Our room was comfortable - - although there were some issues with poor drainage in the shower, which led to some flooding of the bathroom floor. Bed was comfy. there were a few things that would have improved the room - - a magnifying mirror, some complimentary water. We loved the wine and cheese reception in the afternoon, which featured local wineries and an olive oil tasting. complimentary continental breakfast was adequate - - the basics of yogourt, fruit, bagels, toast, cereal, etc.
We adored Sonoma City, and wish we had had more time there. Overall, this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 200 US Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa