Excellent hotel on a beautiful property. Landscaping, gardens and paths felt like a botanical garden. We had a wonderful stay, the staff is very attentive and everything is clean and well maintained. Pool and spa showed and steam room were a nice way to relax after a day of wine tasting. Free Continental breakfasts and wine tastings in the Library are a nice touch. Only downside to our stay was road noise in the middle of the night -room 62 in Acacia is very close to the hwy and trucks backing up in the middle of the night woke us up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 200 US Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa