We had our wedding here in May 2014. Linda, the event co-ordinator, and the whole team at MacArthur made it an easy, stress-free and memorable event. When we arrived, the scent from the garden swept us off our feet and created a fairy tale atmosphere for us. The steakhouse was amazing! The whole facility was family friendly and also allowed every couple/family to have privacy and space to themselves. Costs are on the high side but well worth it down to all the little details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 200 US Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, T4B, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa