We stayed here for 3 nights on our most recent visit to Sonoma.
This is the third time to the area, so we feel like we know and have seen a lot.
This Inn has big, beautiful rooms, and is quiet as it is a block off the main road.
The location is perfect for visiting the vineyards, and the complimentary wine and cheese in the late afternoon is perfect.
We also went swimming in the pool, and the free buffet breakfast was awesome.
We would def go back.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa
- Macarthur Place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 200 US Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, T4B, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.