My husband and I stayed at MacArthur Place during the first week in April. While it was nice enough, it was not overly impressive. The room was adequate but somewhat drab, probably in need of some refurbishment. The pillows in the room were horrific and the bedspread definitely needed replacing. I was perplexed as to why the staff would not even leave an extra roll of toiIet tissue in our bathroom. One day, we literally ran out and had to "borrow" paper from another restroom on the resort. I just wouldn't expect to have to call or go looking for toilet tissue at a resort like this. If you are looking for luxury, then you might want to explore further. We did have dinner at the resort restaurant, Saddle's, and had treatments at the spa. We found them to be much the same... fine but not excellent. We loved Sonoma, but would probably stay in Healdsburg next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 200 US Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, T4B, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa