“your taste buds will love you forever after one taste” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hadsten House Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 57 Restaurants in Solvang
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
California Cilty
“your taste buds will love you forever after one taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

LOVE LOVE the pork chop with the figs and apricot chutney I have ordered them twice each time it was perfect!! Their scallops melt in your mouth just amazing with the parmesan risotto. Their vegetables are cooked to perfection also I have never had to add salt or pepper to any of the dishes I have had there! Can't wait to return one day I will actually try their deserts they look amazing but I'm always too full! Any time I'm in Solvang I have to eat there at least one night!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

los angeles
“Beautiful plating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Our expectations were kinda low for a hotel restaurant but they were smashed with our first appetizer. Every plate was artistically done and were all amazing. Bananas Foster to die for. The lighting is a little funky but I highly recommend this place!

Visited September 2012
Los Angeles, California
“A great dinner spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I randomly ate here on my recent stay in Solvang and I thought the food was incredibly good. I was looking for a nce meal after a bit of wine tasting and this hit the spot. The restaurant has a very good vibe and decor. I had the Pork Chop which was just delish! My boyfriend had the filet which was good, but not worth the $36 cost. The Pork Chop was $25 and was worth every penny. I would eat here again!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, poor service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Food was delicious. Pasta Leopoldo and Bananas Foster we're excellent. Decor a little dark (early dungeon period). Service was slow but the chef made up for the inadequecies front of house.

Fullerton, California
“yum yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

You must eat here when in solvang the food and service is outstanding! Try the bananas foster and the Raviolo!

Visited August 2012