The Hadsten House is very nice, but quite expensive ($200 per night).
The rooms and grounds are very nice, and the pool area and hot tub are very pleasant. The restaurant is good, and the staff outstanding. Room furnishings are well done. The afternoon cheese and wine from 3 - 5 pm is a nice touch. Breakfast, although basic, is enjoyable.
This hotel is a good choice in Solvang.
There are some issues:
- The hotel is designed like the old motor inns, and traffic and people noise is a problem.
- The hotel is adjacent to a busy road, and traffic noise starts at 6am.
- The bathroom has no privacy, as there is no door, only a very noisy sliding door. Forget about not disturbing other room occupants at night.
- The windows do not have curtains, but shutters, which let in a lot of light. The east-facing rooms get light and bright at dawn.
Unless you wish to blow the budget at Alisal Ranch or the Santa Inez Inn, this is a good place to stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hadsten House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hadsten House Hotel Solvang
- Hadsten Hotel Solvang