After reading all the vistor comments we went to the "RANCH" and LOVED IT!
We had 3 rooms .All very nice and clean.We even got to check in early as most of
the crowd for labor day were leaving:) My Grandkids were in HEAVEN WITH RIDING
and the pool and other events at the ranch.We even hired a babysitter thru a agency
for a adult dinner night...worked out perfect.The staff was a liitle tired from the labor day
rush.....but they all we had met were VERY NICE AND HELPFUL.The lake people were
the greatest!My family will come back again!!! great famly fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort is located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley and renowned Santa Barbara County wine country. Privately owned and operated since 1946, the Alisal is a working cattle ranch and full-service resort. This historic ranch is one of four original Spanish land grants on the west coast given to conquistador Raimundo Carrillo in the late 1700’s. Today, the romance and majesty of the old west remain in the wide-open spaces and unspoiled natural beauty of the Alisal. They serve as a reminder of simpler times and as an invitation to those with a taste for adventure. As California's premier guest ranch, the Alisal transports guests back to a bygone era. Set on a 10,000-acre working cattle ranch, this one-of-a-kind resort blends the best of nature with exceptional golf, horseback riding, tennis, fishing on a 100-acre private lake, fitness center and spa, children's activities, barnyard activities and fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisal Guest Ranch Hotel Solvang
- Alisal Guest Ranch And Resort
- Alisal Hotel Solvang
- Alisal Resort Solvang
- Alisal Ranch Solvang
- The Alisal Guest Ranch