“Wonderful Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 hotels in Solvang
San Jacinto, California
“Wonderful Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

My husband and I came for a night away from home. The treetop room was beautiful and very welcoming. We had such a great time we decided to stay another night in this beautiful hotel. Unfortunately the room we were in was sold out for the next night. Tommy, the Guest Services Agent, was very helpful and was able to put us in another outstanding room. Thumbs up for Tommy who was very polite and went out of his way to accommodate us! Everyone who works at Hotel Corque is very helpful and they always had a smile on their face. If you had a question about where to eat or something to do, they always had an answer. The hotel is centrally located in Solvang and you could walk to pretty much everything. There was also a shuttle available to take you to Chumash casino every half hour. My husband and I had a great time and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

374 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
San Carlos, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We stayed here the week between Christmas and New Years or a night. The hotel is nicely appointed. The rooms are a good size with nice amenities. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. It is centrally located in downtown Solvang close to shops and restaurants. We stayed here several years ago when it was the Royal Scandinavian. The hotel is much improved since then. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Kirkland, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I have been in the Hospitality Industry for over 30 years. As a General Manager I am extremely disappointed with our stay. Customer service non-existent, staff unable to make decisions to fix a problem and complete disregard for the customer. I would be extremely disappointed in my staff off they ever treated any of our guests this way.

Stayed December 2013
Chumash Casino C, Marketing Manager at Hotel Corque, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
We are sorry to see that you have given us an unfavorable review. Our staff tried to adress your service issues during your stay to the best of their abilities. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

I stayed here for business. Great location and great hospitality. the Meeting Space was great and I was able to conduct a small training session with the latest AV and meeting amenities.

I always enjoy my time there and I will be using them again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
San Carlos, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed here for one night on a trip through town. It's nicely updated and well-located, just a short walk to the shops and cafes. The room was clean and nice. There isn't a fitness center, but you can pay $12 and work out at a partner facility. Another option is to turn left out of the hotel onto Alisal Road and go for a run toward Alisal Ranch - a nice out-and-back route.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

We had a three night stay in room 129. Ground floor just off the lobby. It was never noisy and was very easy to get in and out of the hotel. The room was nice sized and the beds are firm but comfy. If you like a soft bed it's not the best but still good. Sheets are nice but pillows are small and no extra ones are in the room.

In room coffee and free coffee in the lobby is very good and plentiful. The bath room us GREAT.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Walnut Creek, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

The hotel is great but the local best by default due to everything else I've seen is like a Motel 8 with a cheap Danish façade. I didn't like that after checking in and needing a cart to haul my stuff in I had to rely on a bell man to operate the cart.. forbidden - no touchy.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Corque? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Corque

Address: 400 Alisal Road, Santa Ynez Valley, Solvang, CA 93464
Location: United States > California > Solvang
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 10 hotels in Solvang
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Corque 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Corque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Corque Hotel Solvang

If you own or manage Hotel Corque, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.