This is a beautiful hotel, much better than others in the area. But we had a less than stellar stay 1) We were told over the phone that the San Ynez rooms have a view of the fireworks and when we got there it was a different story. Only rooms facing the fireworks are the mission rooms. Staff accommodated a room change after we told her that we would find accommodations elsewhere.
2) No pool towels were available and the pool was overran by rowdy and obnoxious children.
3) Reason for 3 stars was the cleanliness of the bathroom. There was an obvious mold problem and to be honest it was disgusting
4) What is up with the 4pm checkin and checkout at 1100? I paid over $200 for less than 24 hours.
5) Squeaky bed. Nothing says restful sleep like a bed that squeaks with every toss and turn
Overall the stay was ok. I have been to better resorts and paid a fraction of what they charge. Would I go back, maybe.
- Also Known As:
- Corque Hotel Solvang
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel Corque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.