The only minor complaint was not having a king size bed available since we are use to one at home and had the same problem in our recent stay in Germany...but on the positive side:
1. very convent access to walk to any place we wanted to see in Solvang...
2. really appreciated the courtesy shown by the front desk, especially the willingness to obtain our boarding passes for our flight back to Texas...
3. room and grounds very clean
4. enjoyed a bottle of wine in the evening sitting in the gazebo...
5. nice big shower
Would be glad to recommend a stay at the Hamlet to anyone....,.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our Danish Modern furnishings and amenities such as Vers ipod docks and free wireless internet. We're located in the heart of downtown Solvang, within walking distance of shops, wine tasting rooms, restaurants, the Elverhoj Museum, PCPA Theaterfest, Hans Christian Anderson Museum, and minutes drive to world class golf courses, Chumash Casino, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez, and wineries. Our complimentary bicycles are perfect for getting around town whether you're wine tasting, shopping or both, its a fun way to take in all that Solvang has to offer.Before going out to dinner, wind down in our gazebo, or play a game of bocce ball! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hamlet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hamlet Hotel Solvang
- Hamlet Motel Solvang