“Great owner!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Long Beach, California
“Great owner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Try the Rasberrry brew, u will like it, even if you don't like beer :)

Visited November 2011

Los Angeles, California
“Is EVERYTHING this big with the Danish???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

Okay, fellow Trippers, in my previous review of our one night stay at the Inn at Petersen Village in the lovely little town of Solvang, CA, I mentioned that the wife & I had eaten at the Solvang Brewing Company... here's the nitty-gritty: we ate there TWICE!!!
I had commented upon the 14-inch Danish hot dog that took us both approximately 11 hours to finish but I didn't mention that we returned the next day to sample their freshly baked pretzels accompanied by a beer-based fondue. HELLO, arterie clogger from Heaven!!!! Solvang is SO lucky it's a 3 hour drive from my house... otherwise, the local ambulance company would go public and be the best investment one could consider! And for those of you who partake of the libations, you HAVE to try the Vahalla I.P.A..

Visited October 2011
Pacific Palisades, Ca
“Sports bar atmosphere with delicious menu choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

My friend and I ate here during a World Series game and enjoyed the fun atmosphere of a sports bar/brewery. The menu options were quite good and I enjoyed a delicious black bean veggie burger with portobello mushroom on top. The salad my friend ordered was also fresh and crisp and not overdressed. In addition to their beer choices we found a decent wine list focusing on the local wines.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boulder, Colorado
“Beer not so great but food surprisingly good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I expected this to be a typical brewpub - good beer, mediocre food. Turned out to be the other way around. Their IPA beer was awful, their Pale Ale slightly better. Food was excellent however. We had chicken wings, sliders (three different types) and French Fries. It was all very good. It seemed to be the only lively place in town and they had a band that was fun to watch.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sonoma County, California
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

The fish and chips are excellent. The beer is also very good. The atmosphere was a bit noisy. There were a lot of people watching a college football game on several TV sets and it was crowded and noisy, and our service was slow, but our server was very nice and apologetic. I'd give it another shot...

Visited October 2011