“the perfect celebration dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mirabelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 56 restaurants in Solvang
Cuisines: Californian
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Santa Barbara, California
“the perfect celebration dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My bf and I just purchased a new home in the valley and to mark the occasion we decided that an amazing dinner was in order. Where else but the Mirabelle. Being from the valley we have a few great choices in where to dine at, but nothing compares to chef Norberts cooking. The wine was an amaing LOCAL Sauv Blanc that paired with Lobster Mac&Cheese with truffles...wait it gets better, the app my bf got crab chowder with crab ravioli threw it over the top! His venison with a huckleberry foam and hand made spaetzle took him back to his childhood growing up in Idaho.He told me if the dining room was empty he would have licked the plate!! I had the seabass with a yellow pepper sauce, beyond words. BEST MEAL EVER

• Visited March 2013

90% Recommend
Malibu, California
“As good as it gets!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Had dinner last Friday at Marabelle in Solvang. I just was blown away by the quality, care, taste etc. of the meal. My wife and I have been to most of the great resturants of Paris, London, New York, etc. This meas was fantastic. Each dish was cooked to prefection and served with care.
Yes I have had more extravigant meals paying $1,000 for two but this was such a value with fantastic food. Need I say more. I loved it and highly recommend it.

• Visited February 2013
Long Beach, California
“creative innovative food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

A fabulous tasting and innovative meal. Tasting menu with wine is a great deal, and a must try. Definitely recommend. Really recommend the fish, excellent prep and cooked to perfection. The best sea bass I've ever had.

• Visited February 2013
Redwood City, California
“Awesome stay @ The Mirabelle Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

A warm, welcoming inn, delicious-beyond-words dining, in the heart of wine country....what could be better? My husband and I recently spent the weekend in Solvang at the Mirabelle Inn. It was delightful, delicious and too short. We absolutely loved our time in Solvang and look forward to returning next winter. If you are able to plan ahead, you should really take advantage of booking a wine tour with Brigette. We visited four very different, local wineries, tasted a good variety of nice wines and enjoy our tour companions. Brigette is a wealth of knowledge and a fun tour guide. Don't miss this jewel of an experience!

• Visited January 2013
Santa Ynez, California
“I love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We went here during "restaurant week" so had a set menu at a incredible price. However, even at the regular rates, this place has great food and wonderful service in a very nice setting. The slaw served with the crab cake was very tasty. The entree was a stuffed chicken breast that was perfectly cooked, moist and so good. I planned to take part of it home, but couldn't help eating it all. The dessert (chocolate surprise) was out of this world. It was a dark chocolate shell filled with white chocolate mousse and had a raspberry sauce. If you want a first rate meal in the Santa Ynez Valley, this is the place to go. Be sure and get a reservation as the place is very small.

• Visited January 2013