We came for two nights to celebrate my nephews wedding. Many of our family members stayed at the Inn. Our overall experience was simply ok, some of the staff members were very short and not to polite. The room was clean and the bed was comfy, but the carpet had a bad smell. The breakfast selection was very nice. The location was great right down the street from downtown. If the Inn cleans up a little more I would definetly recommend it to my family and friends.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Solvang Hotel Solvang
- Holiday Inn Express Solvang Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the preferred destination of travelers visiting the Santa Ynez Valley, the Holiday Inn Express Solvang. We are centrally located in the Danish Town of Solvang, walking distance to all of its major attractions. It is best known for its shopping, restaurants, chocolate factories and wine tasting rooms! Our hotel is centrally located within Santa Barbara County's Wine Valley. The Holiday Inn Express Solvang is within minutes to Vandenberg Air Force Base, renowned Wineries such as Firestone, Gainey, Buttonwood and Rusack. If you are a golf enthusiast then make the Holiday Inn Express Solvang your golfing headquarters. With our Monthly Golf Packages, you can golf at courses such as The Alisal River Course and La Purisima Golf Course.Our hotel is conveniently located just 30 minutes from the city of Santa Barbara, 20 minutes from Vandenberg Air Force Base and 30 minutes away from Santa Maria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Solvang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.