Short two night stay but loved it!
Amazing - 2 minute walk to tasting rooms and brewery.
Pool and hot tub:
Spotless - not even a leaf in the pool or a spec of dirt, very impressive! Heated pool was warm enough to swim at night - swam both nights in February.
Large, extremely clean, comfy bed, big bathroom, great shower pressure, cold mini fridge.
Overall, highly recommended. We will stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Solvang Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Solvang Hotel Solvang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the preferred destination of travelers visiting the Santa Ynez Valley, the Holiday Inn Express Solvang. We are centrally located in the Danish Town of Solvang, walking distance to all of its major attractions. It is best known for its shopping, restaurants, chocolate factories and wine tasting rooms! Our hotel is centrally located within Santa Barbara County's Wine Valley. The Holiday Inn Express Solvang is within minutes to Vandenberg Air Force Base, renowned Wineries such as Firestone, Gainey, Buttonwood and Rusack. If you are a golf enthusiast then make the Holiday Inn Express Solvang your golfing headquarters. With our Monthly Golf Packages, you can golf at courses such as The Alisal River Course and La Purisima Golf Course.Our hotel is conveniently located just 30 minutes from the city of Santa Barbara, 20 minutes from Vandenberg Air Force Base and 30 minutes away from Santa Maria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Solvang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.