Stayed here to go to the Belly Up Tavern (10-15 min walk).
1. Free wifi
2. Good location
3. Good customer service
4. Nicely decorated property
5. Clean, well-appointed rooms with extras like coffee pot, fridge, and microwave.
1. No movie rentals.
2. $12 parking charge (I HATE it when hotels charge for parking, esp. when virtually everyone staying at a hotel like this would be driving).
3. Hard, uncomfortable beds.
4. 12 noon check-out (this was a pleasant surprise since the last Marriott we stayed at had a terrible 10 am check-out).
Overall, this is a good hotel in a great little town that has few options. However, with the 12 parking fee in addition to a higher rate, we'll be trying the Holiday Inn Express next door the next time we're in Solana Beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Solana Beach/Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Solana Beach/Del Mar Hotel Solana Beach
- Courtyard Solana Beach
- Solana Beach Courtyard
- Solana Beach Marriott
- Courtyard Del Mar