“A pleasant surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Santa Clarita, California
“A pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by a waitress at Morgan Run Resort where we were staying. I'm not a big fan of Italian food, but was pleasantly surprised with the food and service at Crush. Our waiter was very professional and attentive. I ordered the chicken piccata which was served over garlic spinach and mashed potatoes. It was so delicious. Also shared an excellent creme brulee for dessert.

I really enjoyed Crush. Nice atmosphere and great food !!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hollywood, Florida
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went here for happy hour. The shrimp scampi, the muscles, Fuji matchstick salad, tuna tartar,meatballs were all incredible.

Visited June 2013
North Hills
“Nice Place, Very Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Crush has a spacious lounge area and a good selection of wine and hard liquors. Our party of four sat in the dining area. We ordered two appetizers (the calamari was average, but the meatballs were excellent). Their breads, with olive oil and balsamic vinegar on the side, were also very good. Our server suggested the chicken piccata special, which I did order. Several fork-tender chicken cutlets on a bed of creamy mashed potatoes, with the requisite capers and topped with a couple of caper berries. Very delicious!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“awesome happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

awesome happy hour , nice place to have a drink and some great apps
each app was full flavor and at happy hour half price for a full serving
super friendly staff

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Ask the price for specials. Don't be blindsided.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Got there before our group of 8. Spectacular happy hour food and drinks. Service was great and then the evening started to deteriorate. The waiter was coy in failing to reveal the prices of the "specials", I.e., 150-200% of the average entree. Special? Yes. Extraordinarily good food? No. I guess that I could have asked, but the pricing was so out of line that you would think that the waiter would tell you. Since we had already had the happy hour appetizers, my wife and I decided that we would split a salad and told the waiter that. One salad came on one plate and the waiter advised that, "we don't permit salad splitting". "Thank you, but if you had told me that when I ordered, I would have cancelled the salad order. By the way, could you also bring the anchovies for this Caesar salad? I thought that I was very specific about that." The osso bucco was nothing more than an underdone lamb shank. This is a very pedestrian restaurant, with an excellent happy hour. It will die soon. We were the only people in the restaurant on a Monday night after 8:30. BTW, service charge (tip) is built into the bill, so the waiter wasn't worried about surly service or mediocre food. This place is an expensive joke for diners and will ultimately be the same for the owner.

• Visited March 2013