“Same beautiful place, new owners are great!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Greystone Manor and Guest Cottage

Greystone Manor and Guest Cottage
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Skyforest
Greystone Manor and Guest Cottage
You added Greystone Manor and Guest Cottage to your Saves list
831 Kuffel Canyon Road, PO Box 284, Skyforest, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92385   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Skyforest B&B and Inns
Fullerton, CA
“Same beautiful place, new owners are great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2008

We had the pleasure of celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary in the Rendez-vous room. Victoria and Vince were friendly and helpful, the candlelight breakfast was excellent. I would recommend this B&B to any of our friends, we really enjoyed it.

Stayed May 2008

Solo
Business
Orange County, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2007

We visited Greystone on a rare weekend getaway (we have three children under the age of 5, so getting away for the weekend requires moving Heaven and Earth…It also means we have HIGH expectations).
The accommodations we beautiful and inviting. Debbie and Jessica were wonderful, gave us just the right amount of attention and cooked absolutely delicious breakfasts both mornings.
We stayed in the Rendezvous Room; Spacious, secluded accompanied by a wonderful bath and jacuzzi tub.
Next time we’re able, we’ll return to this B&B!

• Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2006

Greystone Manor was the best B&B experience we've ever had. To start with, the decor and the building itself were GORGEOUS. Fascinating antiques, beautiful handmade beddings, and a large, wonderful home. I picked this place off the internet largely because of the decor-- if you're looking for a place to take a husband who might be scared of "flowery" B&Bs, this is the place. No lace or overly-flowered here - just classy, tasteful decor. Each room was so amazingly decorated I wanted to stay in each one.

Secondly, the service was top-notch. The two women who run the place were incredibly nice, attentive, and helpful when we were asking about the area and what to do, where to eat, etc. When we stayed in one night to hang out by the fire, they checked on us numerous times and accomodated all of our requests.

Most importantly, the breakfasts were AMAZING. They were nice enough to work around my food requests (no cheese) and made dishes especially for me (since my husband wanted cheese!). We started with a course of fresh berries, then had a delicious crepe filled with berries (and bacon on the side) the first day. The second morning was more berries to start, then the best blueberry muffins I've ever had (warm) and individual quiches.

This is the place to go if you're visiting Arrowhead. Don't be afraid that it's "not in the village", it literally took us about 4 minutes of driving to get to the Village, which isn't happening at night, anyhow. Being up in the mountains was beautiful and serene.

• Stayed April 2006
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2005

We chose the Greystone Manor as our first stay at a Bed & breakfast. We wanted to spend our wedding anniversary in the mountains, after hours of research we decided to try something different from our usual hotel stay. This was the most romantic and relaxing anniversary we have had. From the time we were greeted at the front door we felt"at home". The Greystone has lots of history in a modern home, it is warm & elegant,the decorating & furnishings are designed with exquisite perfection.

After a perfect night's rest in our room with fresh flowers(the bed was so comfortable as were the pillows,)we were served a phenomenal breakfast complete with fresh fruit, fresh squeezed orange juice home made muffins and a wonderful breakfast. (No room for lunch)

Debbie gave us great suggestions for the day exploring around Lake Arrowhead,we had such a wonderful time driving around and even did a little shopping at the outlets overlooking the Lake.

Thank you Debbie & Jessica for your hospitality and for making our anniversary weekend so special, we look forward to future trips to Lake Arrowhead and the Greystone Manor.

• Stayed December 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2005

My husband and I had the opportunity to travel to Lake Arrowhead recently and choose the Greystone Manor after researching every possibility in the area.

I am always concerned how my husband. a man in love with his television and his chair in his home, will respond to an adventure in a new environment (his comment upon entering our cabin on his first and only cruise was "You do know I'm claustrophobic don't you?!).

Our innkeepers, Debbie and Jessica, are to be applauded! Not only was my husband impressed from the moment we arrived but he actually enjoyed the entire experience. I was able to relax and enjoy the weekend knowing my husband was equally enthused with our accomodations.

The setting was phenomenal and the manor and guest cottage beautiful. We were fortunate enough to be able to stay in the Rendezvous Room and what a delight! Spacious, beautiful and secluded!! The jacuzzi tub and double shower were the highlight for me.

Debbie and Jessica have attended to every detail from furniture to food with exquisite perfection.

I actually believe I will be able to "invite" the man I love back for another weekend or two!!

• Stayed July 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2005

When I travel I always miss the warmth and comfort of my own home. While vacationing in Lake Arrowhead I had the pleasure of experiencing the Greystone Manor and Guest Cottage. The Manor had all of the comforts of home nestled in the beautiful surroundings and luscious forests of Greystone.

The rooms were flawlessly decorated and immaculate. It was evident that every detail was executed deliberately and graciously.

The elegant breakfast was a true reflection of the efforts of my gracious hosts. The delicious breakfast included romantic candles, a warm environment and impeccable service.

I will not only return to this little piece of paradise, but recommend this experience to any traveler looking for a home away from home.

• Stayed July 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2005

Greystone Manor was a peaceful and restful experience. The innkeepers were most gracious and made us feel so special. The rooms were nice and cool and were beautifully decorated. We felt very safe and secure. The surroundings were wonderful.

• Stayed August 2005

Been to Greystone Manor and Guest Cottage? Share your experiences!