“LA Trip with my Parents” 5 of 5 stars

Grand Vista Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   999 Enchanted Way, Simi Valley, CA 93065   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Simi Valley
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
“LA Trip with my Parents”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I think this is best hotel i have seen ever get for less perks with good facilities. I stay three nights and it's really fantastic time. My parents visit first time to United states and they felt very happy.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
tlasure, General Manager at Grand Vista Hotel, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for sharing your kind words. We are happy that you and your parents enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with my staff and thank them for their efforts. We thank you for choosing the Grand Vista Hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Simi Valley, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This place is a mixture of good and bad. Some really nice employees, nice pool and amenities(restaurant, exercise room etc) are the good. The rooms are reasonably clean and just ok as far as decor etc. Here is the bad - if you care about sleeping in your room this is the last place you want to stay. This place is incredibly noisy!!!

Room Tip: In my opinion there are no good rooms. We had a suite. All suites that I saw are right next to the i...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
tlasure, General Manager at Grand Vista Hotel, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for comments and concerns. I am glad you enjoyed our location as well as all the amenities and staff. We take great pride in providing excellent service as well as a clean comfortable room to every guest. I am sorry if your experience did not meet your expectations and if our other guests did not show you common courtesy. We certainly would have addressed the noise issue had it been brought to our attention. Please contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance. tlasure@grandvistasimi.com

Travelers are raving about these Simi Valley hotels

3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stayed here for one night. The walls are a bit thin as we could hear people in the hallway whenever they talked. The room itself was adequate. The bed and linens were comfortable and the room size was fine. There was a sofa in the room which added to our comfort. We felt the room was worth the price paid but it is not in the four or five star category.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are proud to offer a great product at an incomparable value. We appreciate your business. It is our goal to provide exceptional guest service and make our customers feel at home. We hope you decide to stay with us on your trip to Simi Valley.
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stayed here two nights (December 26-28). The hotel was clean and very pretty. The location was great as well! It was right across the street from a small mall with many neat restaurants and shops. The rooms were spotless and spacious. The beds and pillows were comfy. We had a nice view of the pool and hot tub from our 4th floor room. We would return again! The boys and I were going to Six Flags which was about 25 minutes away. Simi Valley seems like a well cared for and safe community!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful comments. I am glad you enjoyed our location as well as all the amenities. We take great pride in providing excellent service as well as a clean comfortable room to every guest. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.
Henderson, Nevada, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I didnt stay here long at all, and couldnt find anything special about this place. The room is similar to a holiday inn or motel 6. My suggestion is that there should be some upgrades and a better plan because a hotel this big shouldnt be in a small city like Simi Valley. The Bad thing is that i was here on a buisness trip and near my room were a bunch of drunken high schoolers partying!!! Yeah way to catch that.

Room Tip: Dont stay here for a vacation
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel and taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I am sorry that your experience at our hotel left some negative impressions. I am sorry if our other guests did not show you common courtesy. We have security on property and certainly would have informed any unruly guests to limit noise and not to bother our other guests. We have a strict no party and loud noise policy and will always evict anyone not following it. Please contact me directly at tlasure@grandvistasimi.com and I will be happy to make it right for you.
Cuernavaca, Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was at this same hotel on November of 2012 and it was great.
This time they gave us a horrible room at the back end of the hotel and even the cleanliness and service left a lot to desire.

If you're planning on staying here, make a point in staying in a remodeled room when you make your reservation.

Room Tip: Insist on a remodeled room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments. We are continually upgrading different aspects of the hotel and I am sorry if your room did not meet your expectations. The upgrading process takes time and we are always working to improve the product for our customers. There is no excuse for the lack of cleanliness and service. Please contact me directly at tlasure@grandvistasimi.com and I will be happy to make it right for you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

In town to golf with a large group
Great hotel. !
Great location !
Close to golf ! And all the tourist spots !
Received the best service !
The staff went out of there way to make our trip a fun and memorable time !

Look forward to returning and will be using this hotel again very soon !!
Bruce M
Vancouver , B.C , Canada

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am always glad to hear that my staff was helpful as we take great pride in giving excellent service as well as providing a clean comfortable room to every guest. I am glad you enjoyed your weekend and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Been to Grand Vista Hotel? Share your experiences!