“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We usually just order take-out. Decided to eat there and was surprised at how good the service was. It appears that all servers look out for each other's table. I had several people ask and get us refills. Our cups were never empty. Had a plain cheese pizza and the meat ravioli in white sauce. The pasta is so good!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

simi valley
“This restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Chi chi's is a very poorly run place .. it amazes me that its been there so long... they do not want to please theirs dinners . I wanted grilled chicken on my pizza & was told the manager would not allow it . That was all I was told . I will never dine there nor recommend it to any one .

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ventura County, USA
“This is the most popular restaurant in Simi Valley.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I had the fried chicken dinner and it was served exactly as I expected with a light breading and not greasy at all. At $15.95 it is priced a little high but there is enough to share. It was pretty hot so make sure you don't burn your mouth. I paid extra for the Italian wedding soup. The soup was good but expensive (over $3 extra). I could have had the minestrone at no extra charge. Daughter had pizza, which came with pineapple instead of pepperoni (how does that happen?) which had to be sent back so her food arrived 10 minutes after mine. She was able to share my chicken and potatos while she waited. This place is busy every night of the week and I see people waiting outside for a table all the time. You would think they are giving something away for free the way people wait for so long. I have eaten here a couple times and always wonder what it is that other people like about this place that I just don't get.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Camarillo, California
“Best Italian food in Simi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Most people can't get past their wonderful pizza, but I love their pasta, too. They make their pasta and sauces fresh. My favorite is their Eggplant Parmesan. They also make a very tasty pressure-cooked fried chicken which is fabulous. I've been coming here for over 15 years, and the staff is wonderful! Eduardo, Beto and Jorge are my favorites and are always courteous and attentive. Their bus staff is amazing as well. I've never seen tables cleared so quickly and efficiently. Since they don't accept reservations, there's usually a lot of people waiting for tables around dinnertime, but the food and service is worth the wait. This is one of the most well run restaurants that I know of, and is consistently good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York
“More than Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is an Italian restaurant, not just a pizza place. I had their lasagna, which I thought was excellent. My wife had linquini with a tomato sauce. All of their pasta is fresh and homemade. The food was great and the prices very reasonable. If you are in the area, you should stop here.

• Visited March 2013