“New Location. Fresh Good Food!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, European, Vegetarian, Eclectic, Café, Grill, Creperie
Northern California
“New Location. Fresh Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on a Saturday night. The restaurant was very empty but they had only been in their new location for 7 days (Motherlode Rd Shingle Springs). Our waiter was very pleasant and our food was fresh and tasted good. We would go back for a second try.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

California
“A wonderful new cafe in Cameron Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We had lunch here today and were very impressed with not only the food, but the service as well. For our first visit, we decided to go with the panini rather than the crepes. I had the grilled chicken breast and my husband had the Tuscan turkey. Both were fabulous. The pesto had a nice smooth texture and its flavor wasn't overpowering like many other pestos I've had on other panini. It was the perfect combination of chicken, pesto, bell pepper, onion, tomato, and provolone. Every bite was delicious. Although I didn't try the Tuscan turkey, my husband gave it high marks as well. The meal comes with your choice of a salad or house potatoes. My husband wasn't thrilled about the potatoes, but I happened to love them and in fact was my favorite part of the meal.

They make about five different types of panini and have a large assortment of both sweet and savory crepes. For those on a gluten free diet, the menu states that crepes can be made GF. We're looking forward to returning in the near future to sample the crepes!

Visited February 2013