“Sunday morning brunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
arroyo grande, ca
“Sunday morning brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Food is very good. Lots of locals walk down for breakfast. Never disappointed with the service, food or atmosphere. Sit outside on the patio!

• Visited July 2013

Santa Maria, California
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

My first visit to this little hole in the wall and I loved it. I got an omelet and it was delicious! I got the fruit as a side and was so pleased to see strawberries, blackberries and other yummy fruits rather than just melon wedges. The zucchini muffin was also delicious. I went with a friend and will definitely return with my husband.

• Visited August 2013
Willcox, Arizona
“Zorro's Cafe, wonderful little place for lunch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

It's just a cute little place right off the street but is loaded with great atmosphere and the food was excellant. There was a great, super friendly host that was quick to accomodate us . We were able to sit outdoors in the colorful patio.

• Visited August 2013
Fresno, California
“Best food in Pismo after a week of disappointments”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast here after many disappointments for various meals over the previous 5 days. Boy were we pleasantly surprised. The service in general was good and pleasant even though we did wait a while to actually have our orders taken. Eating on the "patio" was excellent. I was a little disappointed that a customer was allowed to bring a dog that was not a service dog into the restaurant with them. Even though it was the "patio" it was an "fenced" in close quarters area. I know you may love fluffy but I do not need him at the table next to me while I am eating.

Visited July 2013
Camarillo
“Neighborhood hole in the wall - worth the wait!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Driven by this little place dozens of times and finally decided to try it since the line was substantial. We had lunch and were amazed. Why didn't we try this earlier - especially since McKlintoks has nose dived. I had seafood enchiladas with a white sauce that were divine! The kids had American food with two thumbs up each. Wife had taco salad that was generous and great. Even if you don't want Mexican food, their sandwiches etc are fantastic. Definitely worth the wait. All my fellow Pismo/Shell friends never said anything about it. When I asked them, they all knew - trying to keep it a secret huh? I don't mind sharing - go! you'll love it.

• Visited July 2013