“A Really Nice Place To Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Selma
Houston, Texas
“A Really Nice Place To Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is actually a very nice Hotel. Check-in was fast.

My room was quite large, and very nice. Exceptionally clean with brand new condition furniture. Microwave & Fridge. Large Flat Screen with 30 channels and a crystal clear picture. Thermostat controlled heat / AC which was effective and quiet. Microwave and fridge. Work desk which was well lit, and had convenient electrical outlets. The free internet connection was fast and reliable.

Bathroom was fairly large with plenty of hot water, and good water pressure.

The bed was very comfortable, and I got a great nights sleep.

Free breakfast with hot & cold items.

Plenty of food and shopping near by.

Nothing wrong here. I’ll return on my next visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Lodi, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

In the past seven to eight years I have stayed at the Colonial Inn almost every month on my business trips. I find the "staff" very friendly and happy to see me, and will go the extra mile to make my stay an enjoyable one. I have always found my room clean and enjoy the flat screen tv. A good value for the area and would recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The room was decent for an inn. I was looking for a BW plus in the area but there were none around. It's a mom and pop hotel and they were good people. I asked to be placed on the top floor and for some reason didn't get that, so I went back down and they were able to change my room to the top floor. There were no towels in my room and so they grabbed some from the room next door.
Breakfast was okay. I don't know if it follows with BW standards.
It was very noisy as right next to the highway. It was in a shopping area which made things easy if we needed something.

Room Tip: Room away from highway
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Cottonwood
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was a last minute booking for a favorite niece's wedding in Fresno. The Fresno BW was too pricey for a 14-hour over-niter so we went about 10 miles south to Selma. Our home internet was down so I had to book the old fashioned way—by phone! No pics, no comparisons with other lodging, etc. The BW customer service woman was just wonderful in helping me make a decision. After a five hour car ride, arriving at 9:00 pm, it was wonderful to fall into a king bed with a firm mattress! I don't spend much time in Fresno hotels so I don't know how to compare, but this worked for a last minute stay. The staff was welcoming and helpful. They provided a MapQuest map of Fresno when the courtesy computer was not available (out for repairs). Breakfast was typical. The wedding was fabulous!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWSelma, Owner at BEST WESTERN Colonial Inn, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Sylvio,

Thank you for your review and comments. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and hope to have you stay with us again soon.

It was good to hear that the wedding went well!

Kind regards,

Shashi
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have been staying in this hotel for 1 year due to a traveling job. I stay here freuqently, even when its out of my way. Clean sheets,nice flat sceen T.Vs, good air conditioner. The staff is very friendly and courteous. Thank Sasha for putting up with us!!!!

Room Tip: Non smoking...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Colonial Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Colonial Inn

Address: 2799 Floral Ave, Selma, CA 93662-2603
Location: United States > California > Selma
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Selma
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Colonial Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Colonial Hotel Selma
Best Western Selma
Selma Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Colonial Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.