My husband and I had gone to Sacramento for a family affair. We we leaving late afternoon Saturday. We could have made the 6 hour trip home, but wanted to just get at least halfway home. We were looking at different hotels, and decided on Selma, as my husband's favorite restaurant is Cattlemen's, and there is no Cattlemen's where we live. We booked the Holiday Inn through Priceline. However, upon reading reviews, I saw there were suites at this hotel. I decided to ask how much it would be to upgrade to a suite. The front desk clerk said it would be a little tricky to upgrade since we had made our reservation through Priceline. However, he spent a lot of time and effort making sure we got the room we wanted. Every time we saw him throughout the night, he was very friendly and told us if we needed anything, to call the front desk. We went with a mini suite on the third floor, facing away from the freeway. Upon walking into the room, we were very impressed. It was very clean, big, and beautiful. It had a very interesting round window, to which we found we were the only room that had it. I had read about the black swans, and couldn't wait to see them. The garden/pond area where the swans were was beautiful. And the swans were fantastic. I have never seen black swans before and they were beautiful, along with with the koi fish. After a wonderful dinner at Cattlemen's, we came back with left over bread from dinner for the swans. I didn't feel comfortable feeding them without asking the front desk clerk first. He said bread was fine, and the swans would love it. We had a blast feeding the swans. They did indeed love the bread, and followed us everywhere along the perimeter of the pond. We sat outside on the Benches/tables provided in the pond area, and played a game. It was beautiful. We got a good night's sleep. We were given a voucher for $10 off breakfast at their restaurant, or the fancy Starbucks. We opted for the fancy Starbucks, since we had to get on the road. It was great! I got a full breakfast sandwich on sourdough bread that was very big and yummy, along with Starbucks coffee. My husband got the fancy oatmeal and really enjoyed it. We would definitely stay again, and would love to stay for more than one night and enjoy the property and pool.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Selma-Swan Court Hotel Selma
- Holiday Inn Selma-Swan Court Hotel
- Holiday Inn Selma
- Selma Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Holiday Inn Swan Court is located just 12 miles south of Fresno and 22 miles north of Visalia and just 17 miles from Hanford located on Highway 99. The Holiday Inn Swan Court is a non-smoking hotel that offers free wireless Internet, a private business center for Internet access and printing. Large gym featuring a universal weight system, treadmill and several cardio units. Breakfast for up to two guests is included in your rate free Starbucks coffee served in our lobby daily and chocolate chip cookies. Priority Club members are given additional; amenities. Our rooms have been newly renovated and feature 27 inch televisions with movies and games on command, refrigerator, microwave and Starbucks coffee. We provide complimentary fresh baked cookies in our lobby daily along with Starbucks coffee and freshly baked scones. Adjacent to our property is the Spike N Rail Restaurant featuring American cuisine. Our banquet facility seats up to 350 guests. In the front of the restaurant is our Starbucks coffee counter and bakery featuring fresh baked pastries daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Selma-Swan Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.