I had stayed at this location before and loved the place. I needed to take another two week work trip and left on a Sunday evening to drive for my first stop in Selma. By the time I got there I was tired and was looking forward to the nice room I had
the last time I visited. When I got there I was given a small room on the first floor and it wasn't the warm home feeling I had the first time I visited. I was staying three nights and going out of my way to drive to appointments just so I could stay at this location. To say the least I was disappointed and unhappy. The clerk didn't seem to care or even try to make any changes.
I said very little because I am not one to make a scene or get real upset.
The next day when I came back from my appt. I was talking with Kara at the desk and mentioned my experience with the clerk the night before. Kara mentioned it to Natalie and they insisted I move to another room. Natalie came to my room and helped me move my things. I told her my day Sunday was really one of the hardest I had in a long time and I was looking forward to the stay and maybe I was just so tired I was blowing it out of proportion. She said their job was to make the guests comfortable
and enjoy their stay.
I was surprised as to how the move to a larger room with a nice desk to work at made a big difference in how I felt and it did make me feel better. The rest of my time at this location was very pleasant like I had remembered the last time I was there.
I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to stay somewhere is the area.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Selma-Swan Court Hotel Selma
- Holiday Inn Selma-Swan Court Hotel
- Holiday Inn Selma
- Selma Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Holiday Inn Swan Court is located just 12 miles south of Fresno and 22 miles north of Visalia and just 17 miles from Hanford located on Highway 99. The Holiday Inn Swan Court is a non-smoking hotel that offers free wireless Internet, a private business center for Internet access and printing. Large gym featuring a universal weight system, treadmill and several cardio units. Breakfast for up to two guests is included in your rate free Starbucks coffee served in our lobby daily and chocolate chip cookies. Priority Club members are given additional; amenities. Our rooms have been newly renovated and feature 27 inch televisions with movies and games on command, refrigerator, microwave and Starbucks coffee. We provide complimentary fresh baked cookies in our lobby daily along with Starbucks coffee and freshly baked scones. Adjacent to our property is the Spike N Rail Restaurant featuring American cuisine. Our banquet facility seats up to 350 guests. In the front of the restaurant is our Starbucks coffee counter and bakery featuring fresh baked pastries daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Selma-Swan Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.