“Great Mexican Food - A MUST” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget
Good for: Dining on a budget
Fresno, California
“Great Mexican Food - A MUST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Looking for somewhere to go to a late dinner on Easter night. Rosalinda's was open. This is our favorite Mexican restaurant in Selma. Service is always good. We enjoy going to Rosalinda's. Great menu with all our favorites. We took our son-in-law there for the first time and he was already planning his next trip back.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
Selma, California, United States
“Mui Excellante'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

The Best Fajitas and Carne Asada Tacos I've ever had!!!

Visited February 2012
Fresno, California
“Rosalinda's ROCKS! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2009

I make it a point to try new Mexican restaurants when possible, as Mexican food is my favorite! My wife & I stumbled across this rare find, while adventuring out from Fresno for the express purpose of finding a new place to eat. We struck gold this time! (See our photos to!!!!!)

Rosalinda's Fine Mexican Food is actually FINE! The outside of the restaurant is enough to attract you, it is quaint, pretty, and has a really nice outside seating area with Mexican culture related decor, it really does feel like a little Mexican village, with a cool water fountain and flowers to! (again, see the photos!!!!)

OK, so we get inside, and BAM! It's even cooler inside! Really small comfortable and authentic touches and decor! The service was really good, and the folks really nice!

OK, so what about the FOOD?!?!? Ahhhh......thanks for asking! :)
The menu has all you could want, and the prices are reasonable, actually, the prices are great when you consider that this little hidden gem, is as good as it is!

This restaurant has won awards for best tamales in the valley, at least twice! Personally, even though the tamales ARE very good, I was blown away by the chili relleno, and the taco, and the refried beans!!!!!!!!! I chose the #1 combination, and not only could I not finish it all, but added an order of homemade corn tortillas! Oh man! This food is some of the best, if not the best, Mexican food I have ever eaten! I even decided it is better than Cinco De Mayo in Kennewick WA, and El Nido in El Paso!!!!!

Seriously, this food is VERY good! When you consider the great food, the great service, the decor, the ambiance, this place certainly has to be one of the BEST Mexican restaurants overall, that My Wife & I have EVER been to!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is easy to get to by the way, simply take the Floral road exit off of hwy 99, go EAST a few blocks, and it's on the left, on a corner. You will be glad you went, I can't say enough!!!!! Well, except maybe.....see our photos!!!!! LOL :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2007

Good

Been to Rosalinda's Mexican Cuisine? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Rosalinda's Mexican Cuisine, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.