“Roach crawling across table” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 43 Restaurants in Selma
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Doing business
Description: Come on over and have a bite or two of our authentic Mexican dishes.
“Roach crawling across table”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I think my title says it all, I was disgusted when my husband and I saw the roach crawling across the table not to mention my glass had someone's lipstick on the rim, terrible! And when we got up to leave they still wanted us to pay for our drinks! Two thumbs down, do not eat here!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

California
“Beats the other more popular place, hands down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Hands down, this is our favorite Mexican restaurant in an area crawling with them. We first started going there for breakfast--try the three meat omelet with either American or Mexican sides. It's definitely filling and flavorful. We then decided we should actually try the Mexican food, and we're glad we did. They have a great variety of items, and everything has been good. I don't know what spices they put on their asada, but they definitely work! The prices are reasonable, and you won't leave hungry. The place can get busy, so be prepared for a wait if you go at the usual dinner times or for weekend breakfast.

Visited June 2012