“Pearlessence Vineyard Inn - Outstanding in Every Way!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Pearlessence Vineyard Inn to your Saves list
4097 Hessel Road, Sebastopol, CA 95472   |
Ranked #3 of 3 hotels in Sebastopol
Georgia
“Pearlessence Vineyard Inn - Outstanding in Every Way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2010

Linda and Greg are consummate hosts which shows in everything at their Pearlessence Vineyard Inn in Sebastipol, CA! They only had one guest room when we stayed at their lovely B&B, but their approach to innkeeping is so professional and yet so very warm and welcoming, that you feel comfortable at once. The Ginkgo Room is very spacious and virtually no detail has been overlooked. Breakfast was delivered every morning to us and it was fantastic! We also had excellent coffee in a French press pot. We enjoyed our view of the gardens, vineyard, and pond from our private deck. The sunsets were astounding. We only hope that we'll be able to return again soon and experience more of the Pearl's hospitality. This is a top notch B&B that is a hidden gem!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Pismo Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2009

I found this place by accident. I had to go to a conference in Sonoma and it just so happened that the world premier of the Bon Jovi documentary was going to be showing on Showtime. I thought it would not be a problem to find a hotel in the area with Showtime, but I was wrong. I searched and searched and was just about to give up. Then I found Pearlessence Vineyard Inn. Greg and Linda were so nice and the place is beautiful. They arranged a wonderful wine and cheese reception for me and my other Bon Jovi crazy friend. Greg even set the timer on the tv so I would not miss the show. We felt like we were in a luxury hotel room. The room is very large and has a private entrance. There is a deck with a lovely view of the vineyards. They deliver the most delicious breakfast to your doorstep in the morning. The artichoke frittata was so delicious that I asked them to email me the recipe. If you are heading to wine country, this is a great place.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Been to Pearlessence Vineyard Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pearlessence Vineyard Inn

Address: 4097 Hessel Road, Sebastopol, CA 95472
Location: United States > California > Sonoma County > Sebastopol
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 3 hotels in Sebastopol
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pearlessence Vineyard Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Pearlessence Vineyard Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.