For folks on here disappointed because they were expecting a beach resort experience, the very large Navy facility on one side and the Boeing facility on the other should give you a clue. They do alot of business with defense/aerospace people. It also happens to be in one of the nicest small beach towns left in Southern California. Short cab ride to Main street Seal Beach And Los Alamitos marina. Great restaurants and bars. Walt's Wharf, and Joe's Crab Shack. Four Irish pubs on Main street in old town. For couples: The jacuzzi suites are excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the 405 Freeway, this clean and comfortable hotel in Seal Beach offers home comforts and the little extras that make all the difference, all within minutes of the attractions of Seal Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Reservation Counter, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Seal Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Seal Beach
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seal Beach Hotel Seal Beach
- Hampton Inn Seal Beach
- Seal Beach Hampton Inn