The hotel was clean and affordable. Check in is not till 3P on the dot, so don't bother showing up early. If you do however they have a very comfortable lobby with a TV nice couches and seats. I chose to stay here because it was close to my grandparents who live in Leisure World and is only 2 miles from downtown Seal Beach. The bed was comfortable and room was very clean. You get about 40 channels on the TV in room and the Free HBO is a plus in my book. The Ayres is a little nicer (newer), but I've had to many bad experiences there to ever go back. If I need to stay in a hotel in this area again I will not hesitate to stop here. Lastly it is close to the 405, 605, 22 freeways, but beware Los Alamitos/Seal Beach Blvd. is under construction and you should avoid entering the 405 freeway that way if possible due to high traffic and 20-30 min waits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the 405 Freeway, this clean and comfortable hotel in Seal Beach offers home comforts and the little extras that make all the difference, all within minutes of the attractions of Seal Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Reservation Counter, HotelsClick, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Seal Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Seal Beach
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seal Beach Hotel Seal Beach
- Hampton Inn Seal Beach
- Seal Beach Hampton Inn