“Good Food and They Welcome Dogs!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 80 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: American
Southern California
“Good Food and They Welcome Dogs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stopped by for lunch on our way down south. Although we didn't have our dog with us at the time, we sat on the patio and the couple next to us had their dogs. We love dog friendly places and will return with our dog in the future. Our lunch was very good. I had fruit as the side and it was especially sweet. My husband had onion rings which were very good too. He had a burger, I had the chili-size and my husband a regular cheeseburger.

• Visited August 2013

“A hit everytime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Once again Woody's in Seal Beach is a complete hit with the whole family! The food is classic American Beach Cuisine & the servers are extremely friendly taking the time to engage in conversation without rushing off. Our server "Bee" was honest to a fault when I wanted to purchase a t-shirt for my child she initially gave me the wrong price and advise me that if I could pay cash she would not have to charge tax on the purchase then she came back and caught us before leaving, saying that she had quoted the wrong price on the shirt and she refunded the amount. Being an out of towner, I wouldn't have known the difference on either of these issues so needless to say her honesty was definitely appreciated and noticed! Woody's is our favorite and we will continue to come back every time we return to Seal Beach!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orange County, CA
1,330 helpful votes 1,330 helpful votes
“One block from the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

When you are in Seal Beach, you have to stop in and enjoy Woody's. I have always had a positive experience, and keep coming back. They have a large menu with a big selection of different foods.

I always try to sit outside, and people watch as I enjoy my meal.

• Visited August 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Good food. Friendly atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Had breakfast with wife and friends. The Chorizo omelet was good. Their bacon is evenly cooked (not greasy). Waiter was friendly and courteous. Knowledgeable of menu. Outside seating available. Located in central area of the town of Seal Beach. Dogs welcomed at restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A great breakfast place! Wonderful fast service with a smile!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast on a Tuesday morning and believe it or not the place was relatively busy for weekday at 9:00am. Eggs were excellent and cooked perfectly and amazingly not greasy at all. I had the special. Eggs, hash browns, turkey sausage with sour dough roast for $7.79. You just can't beat the quality, Service and price!

• 5 of 5 stars Food