“clams in a pot!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Minneapolis
“clams in a pot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I spent a few days in Seal Beach during a work trip and Walt's was one of my stops. I loved the ambiance and the service was amazing. Walt's is a rare find--local flavor, great food and everything you crave when you only get one good meal. My favorite was the clams in a pot appetizer. It was enough for a meal for one and I loved sitting at the bar watching the food prepared. Lots of hustle and bustle and a great place to hang out for the evening. Loved it!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Rainier, Oregon
“Fabulous food reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

This place is awesome. We went here for a quick bite before I had to catch my plane home. The service, food, and the ambiance were impeccable. If you go, and you like chowder, don't miss it. It was creamy and very delicious

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orange County, California
“The Best in Seal Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Walt's is a local favorite and surely the best restaurant in Seal Beach. The menu consists of seafood, steaks and the usual classics. Enjoy Babcock wines from the owners' private winery (and a great wine list overall)!

Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“If im ever in the LA area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have eaten here a few times while on business and have always enjoyed the expereince and the food!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chino, California
“A Great Dinner to end the day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The restaurant was just as good as the others reviews say. The scallops were excellent. Cooked perfectly. The Mahi Mahi was also very good, but just a tad overcooked for my taste. I feel like alot of restaurants overcook the fish, but I am a sushi lover so I like my fish med rare. Next time I'll jsut ask for it that way (yes there will be a next time!). The flavors were good on everything. Loved the clam chowder too. The environment is beach casual with rustic wood walls and simple furniture. It was perfect for my husband and I since we had come from a gondola ride and were wearing shorts. The service was great too. It is frist come first serve for dinner so come early or be prepared to wait a while. I will definatly come back next time I'm in Seal beach!

• Visited September 2012