It was an $80-100 per night type of place, It wasn't fancy or trashy. The room cost $224 per night. It wasn't a suite, just a plain room. For $224, we got to hear a guest outside talking loudly on his phone with the speaker on. Oh well, live and learn.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn Scotts Valley Hotel
- Best Western Inn Scotts Valley Hotel Scotts Valley
- Best Western Scotts Valley
- Scotts Valley Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Scotts Valley Inn - a jewel of Santa Cruz hotels - offers home-like accommodations and personal service. Nestled in the Santa Cruz Mountains, the Inn is located minutes from the Santa Cruz Boardwalk, beaches, parks and wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn Scotts Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.