“A Jolly Joint” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Napa Valley Burger Company

Napa Valley Burger Company
670 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA 94965-2251 (Formerly Winship Restaurant)
415-332-1454
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“A Jolly Joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We had lunch here after our cycle ride across the Golden Gate Bridge. The waitress was very friendly, the menu had a huge range of burgers as you would expect, but luckily for me there were a few salad options too. I chose the quinoa salad which had lots of nice ingredients but no dressing. This was soon rectified when I asked for some vinaigrette on the side and they obliged.
As we had to catch the ferry back we didn't linger but certainly enjoyed our lunch.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Not really worth the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch on a Friday. It was crazy busy so we sat at the bar. The service from the bartender was quite good. The burger was so-so. It was undercooked for my taste (lots of pink still inside). The fries were great. I probably won't go back since our bill was $56.

Visited August 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Perfect lunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Just off the town center is this nice spot with a nice assortment of burgers. I tried the bison burger and wife had salmon burger both served with a side of greens. You will be very satisfied after a meal here.

Reigate, United Kingdom
“Brilliant burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Arrived in Sausalito after a long walk from the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge, and found a bustling and busy town. This restaurant was busy and we had to have a 20 minute wait, but it was worth it as the burgers were excellent. Two hungry teenagers devoured theirs and I had a lamb burger which was great. Sweet potato fries were a hit with my daughter and the waffle chips with my husband!
Only negative was the portion sizes are so big there were many tables including us who left lots of food which is such a waste.
That said an excellent place for a very tasty burger!

Edinburgh
“Good food, quick service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Sausalito on a Sunday in summer is busy and we glad to get a table here without a wait. The burgers were good and I had mahi-mahi with fries, which was also excellent. My partners cous-cous salad needed a dressing which when asked for they did. The beer was also good. This was well made unfussy food with prompt service.

• Visited July 2014