“Best veggie burger I've ever had, and wonderful staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Napa Valley Burger Company

Napa Valley Burger Company
670 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA 94965-2251 (Formerly Winship Restaurant)
415-332-1454
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Sausalito
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Toronto
“Best veggie burger I've ever had, and wonderful staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was one of the best meals we had on our trip to San Francisco. The atmosphere of Napa Valley Burger Company is wonderful, it's in a great location right next to the water and most importantly the food is fantastic. I am a vegetarian, so I knew my options would be limited, but I was absolutely blown away by how good the veggie burger was. There were other diners nearby who ordered it as well, and they weren't vegetarians themselves. My mom ordered a burger with a gluten free bun and was really impressed by how great it was too. The chef came out and conversed with us at length, he was incredibly sweet. The staff were efficient and very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

North Ridgeville, Ohio
“Incredible burgers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Ate at the Napa Valley Burger Company in early March 2014. I loved the atmosphere. Very much like an upscale sports bar feel. The burgers are huge. Most are around $15 or so. They give you a lot of food. Definitely a place for people to come after work for drinks and catch the game on t.v. Then after you're full, there are plenty of shops around to walk it off. If you're in Sausalito, you need to stop here.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kernersville, North Carolina
“Burger the size of Texas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

The burgers are huge - so bring a big appetite or plan on a take out box. Good atmosphere - on the street next to the bay. The appetizers are large as well -and taste equally good.

Laid back atmosphere. Wait staff friendly and helpful!

Only negative - they close at 6,

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kenansville, North Carolina
“Superb staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We took a side trip to Sausalito and chose the burger company for lunch. The food was fantastic with huge burgers. The waitress was great and the manager came to see us and visited for awhile. He was great funny and genuine. This restaurant gets an A+ from our family

Whitchurch, United Kingdom
“Amazing burgers!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

The food here is to die for, well the burgers are anyway I recommend the BBQ burger! From this as you can see I have only marked this as Good, the reason being I went there around lunch time so it was really busy so busy that they were squeezing people in to the smallest of spaces so it became uncomfortable. I my opinion they should have a waiting list or at the least tell you it may be 20min so that you can at least have some room to breath whilst eating. I'm guessing they are just trying to grab money whilst they can. Other than that the service and staff were great and the prices are very good for the quality of food.

Visited June 2014