“Mixed on the Seafood, One gem though!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Princess
Transit: Golden Gate Transit Bus 50, 20;Golden Gate Ferry, Red and White Fleet Ferry, Blue and Gold Ferry
Minnesota
“Mixed on the Seafood, One gem though!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stopped by for an early dinner on a weeknight. Our attire was very casual and this restaurant is more fancy. However they didn't mind at all. Seated us right away. I ordered the Wild King Salmon Balsamico. It's salmon encrusted with chopped pistachio's. I was very excited, but a little disappointed, as I thought the pistachio's would be more crisp or crunchy on top of the salmon and it wasn't. Pretty good, but not what I was hoping for. All the sides it was served with were fantastic though. Husband had the Lazy Cioppino. We have a little restaurant near us that has some of the most amazing cioppino and I even tried my hand at it this past lent season. Both were better. My husband thought it was okay at best. However the gem of the evening was our 15 & 19 year old dinner. They both had the Linguine con Vongole. Clams with pasta. I don't like clams, but I did have a taste of their linguine. Wow - perfectly cooked and very flavorful(maybe the clams?!) The portion was huge and they both finished no problem : ). The kids menu for our little ones - nothing to write home about. Just average kid food choices.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Delicious but customer service not so tasty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had a reservation thru open table but the management seemed surprised we were there. Told me to sit at the bat and when I asked how long-- the response was "how am I supposed to know?" We were eventually seated but deprived of the Beautiful views! Food really good though, and expensive...

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

My friend and I stopped here for an early dinner after biking from San Francisco to Sausalito. The restaurant is definitely very fancy inside but the staff still treated us wonderfully even though we were dressed for biking !! Both of our meals were delicious and good sizes. The price was about what I'd expect for seafood and eating on the water. About $24-30 a plate. Well worth it! Definitely check out ! We didn't have reservations when we went around 530 but when we left it seemed to be getting crowded.

Eastern Pennsylvania
“Great Restaurant in Sausalito”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Very nice restaurant, great view and food, reasonably priced. If you go, ask for Dave to be your waiter, very entertaining, you won't be sorry, because of his excellent service we went twice during our visit to Sausalito.

Visited July 2014
Miami, Florida
“Great view and food... But...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This place has incredible views and the food... Delicious! The only reason I could not give a 5 star rating was because service was just OKish. Would definitely recommend and come back, I just hope management could work on friendlier service and have staff smile. I know it must be tough with so many tourist coming in and out. When My friend and I left the restaurant we graciously thanked the hostess and another staff member and they just looked at us as we exited the restaurant. Leaves a bad taste after such a great meal.