“Great and big burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Santee
Cuisines: American
Description: Towne Center Shopping Center, just steps from the San Diego Trolley stop
Poway, California
“Great and big burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Really fine and big burgers... Be prepared to eat.
The service is also very good.
Nice choice at Santee.

Visited July 2014

Santee, California
“Best Burgers Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Love these burgers and you should really try the garlic parm fries. Big selection of big burgers. You might want to share.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Large variety of tasty burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We have been to this restaurant three times now and I have something different every time. The fish was just ok, but every other burger I have had has been excellent. I love their huge menu of burger options. Every time I go in there I have a hard time deciding what new thing I want to try! They have beef, turkey burgers, chicken, breakfast type burgers, not to mention some awesome sides. Oh, and I can't forget, they have the best mint milkshake I have ever tasted in my life.

It takes a bit to get your food, but that's a way to know that they are making it fresh for you and the wait is worth it.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I love burgers when they are done well (as opposed to well done). Anny's has a really incredible selection of fresh combinations of burgers. I went with a simple double cheeseburger in a lettuce wrap (no gluten or simple carbs), and was very pleased.

• Visited March 2014
San Diego, Ca.
“Anny has Fine Buns (and burgers)!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I heard from co-workers that Anny's has some fine Burgers. I finally popped in to the Kearny Mesa location last night after work. The burgers are among the best in San Diego, competing with the likes of Bareback Grill, but less expensive. They even had a happy hour after work with $1off burgers, brews and wings. I ordered the pastrami burger for the meat lover in me ($6 during happy hour). A half pound burger topped with a pile of thin sliced pastrami (I could have made a second sandwich out of all that pastrami). Anny's huge brown buns are so perfect. This awesome burger was served on a fine white plate and tasted so good for such an incredible price. I washed it down with a $4 pint of local Helm's brewery beer. They are a super local small brewery, located just across the freeway from the Kearny Mesa location. I took some leftovers home for the kids, now they want to go to Anny's, too. I'll get them the 1/4 pound burger and fries special for $6, good all day, maybe pick up some orders to take home. Oh, and the server was top notch and super friendly at the Kearny Mesa location.

• Visited January 2014