“Cynthia is awesome!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Santa Ynez
Newbury Park, California
“Cynthia is awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We love staying at Chumash Casino Resort for many reasons. The top reason is the treatment we receive from Cynthia Cosio at the front desk. The minute we arrive, which is only about once a month, we are greeted with smiles and a warm welcome. How does she remember us with all the guests she greets each day? Obviously, it's because she treats everyone that arrives the same way. We love the convenience of staying where we play and the rooms are very comfortable and surprisingly quiet. We will continue to stay at Chumash and look forward to seeing Cynthia each time we come to play.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Thousand Oaks, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

The special treatment starts at the front desk with Cynthia Cosio greeting you like a VIP!!! After just one stay at the Casino Hotel, Cynthia began greeting us like "returning friends." She is attentive and makes every effort to meet any and all of your needs. We have been assigned Casino Hosts at resorts in Las Vegas, Nevada, and her customer service would put most of them to shame....the Chumash Casino would be well-served if she were ever promoted to Casino Host.
The hotel is well-appointed, and surprisingly quiet. We enjoy many yearly visits to the Chumash
Casino as they have alot of fun slots, in addition to having a good number of our favorite Keno machines. If you get a players' card, they offer pretty good perks for being a loyal player.

Room Tip: We like the rooms facing the rear hillside. They are a little quieter.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Templeton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Parking is easy and free (valet is free too)! Bellmen are very helpful, polite and courteous. The front desk is nice and very helpful. Cynthia at the front desk has always gone out of her way to make sure my check in/check out is a smooth process and I really appreciate that extra customer service. Other front desk agents, Marty and Lynette have also gone over and above to make sure my stay is enjoyable. Rooms are updated, clean and comfortable. The spa, work out room and pool are all onsite and are fun to use.

I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Napa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have stayed and visited many places in my life time. Good, bad, fancy and pretty! Sad ones. But our experience at the Chumash Hotel Casino resort, was an experience like no other. Now I know some my feel differently and might have had a bad day or not a good time. But my impression of the hotel and guest services along with Costomer service were superb. We also ate at the Willows fine dinning, in which I tasted the most delicious cuisine imaginably. These are my thoughts and this is my experience so some may have had, as I mented before, a mediocre or not so good time, but overall they did it right while we was there. Thank you again.

• Stayed March 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Chumash casino resort is like a dream come true.
My family and friends have a blast every time we visit.
We enjoy the slots, spa, and willow restaurant.
We like to visit the facility at least once a week
We also love the beautiful views while driving up the mountain.
Excellent!!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I am a retired female since 1997. I enjoy going to Las Vegas, however, I have discovered that The Chumash Casino is an attractive lovely, friendly & rewarding place to spend a few hours locally to relax and enjoy the many social games. I especially enjoy and love playing video poker games and Chumash provides me many choices. The Casino provides me transportation & I can utilize this service as many times a week as I choose & at an economical rate (free). The drivers are safe and friendly & accommodation is comfortable. If I choose, the Casino allows me to stay overnight @ a discount rate in one of their lovely hotels. The food in their restaurants is fresh and very well prepared with excellent desserts and beverages of your choice. The experience @ this casino is great whether your visit is solo, with family or friends.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Oxnard, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I had no complaints about the Chumash, or the Hotel Corque. everyone was super friendly, and there when we needed something. It was great and i can't wait to go back. We called room service and they were there within minutes. The rooms were really nice and set up very nicely...good ambiance.

Room Tip: I loved the room facing the beautiful hillside with the oak trees
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Hadsten House
Hadsten House
#3 of 10 in Solvang
4.5 of 5 stars 765 reviews

Been to Chumash Casino Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!