“Great tour” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 26 Activities in Santa Ynez
Type: Biking Trails, Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Half day Tours with gourmet picnic lunch and wine tasting in the beautiful Santa Barbara Wine Country. Bike rentals and self guided route planning available. Multi-day all inclusive cycling vacations weekly.
Metairie, Louisiana
4 attraction reviews
“Great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband and I were the only ones on the nice and easy tour (21 miles). My husband doesn't really ride so I was worried, but they have gel seats for you bike. The bikes were nice. Stopped at the Bridlewood winerey for lunch and had an excellent gourmet lunch. Rich was an excellent tour guide.

Visited June 2012

Marietta, Georgia
16 attraction reviews
“Neil was great, wife now speaking to me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I booked a 1/2 day bike tour through the Santa Ynez valley for my wife and I - and the views were spectacular. But neither of us are cyclists and not prepared for the hills! But we both made it! Neil was our guide, and his local knowledge was awesome as he told us about all the places we were riding past and the history. I think he was just distracting us from the next big hill. The tour ended, appropriately, with a great lunch and wine tasting on the grounds of Bridlewood Winery. We had a great time, and my wife is now speaking to me again! Thanks again, Neil.

Visited June 2012
“Excellent day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Had a most excellent day. We booked their day cycling tour of the Santa Ynez valley. The guide, Quinn, was excellent in all respects. Extremely well informed about the area, routes, winneries and farms, easy going, and easy to talk to/with. The bikes, Specialized, were top notch and well maintained. The picnic prepared by them at the Buttonwood winery/farm was excellent, healthy and very tasty. Gourmet lunch indeed! Wine tasting at the winery was included in the tour, and if you want to buy anything they take it with you in a van to where you started the tour. All in all we cycled for around 40 miles. However, the tour guides select/modify the route according to their clients abilities. I would definitely recommend Santa Barbara wine country cycling to anyone. Although their prices might appear a bit steep, you get very good value for money out of them!

Montreal, Canada
“The Perfect day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

First, I have to thanks Christy, Rich and Suzanne for the amazing day they organized for me and my girlfriend. To summarised, our best cycling tour so far accompanied by a great wine tasting in the beautiful Santa Ynez area. It was in these conditions that I wanted to propose to my girlfriend and I can now call her my fiancé. Finally, I have to highlight the amazing job from our guide Andrew. He was really professional, but more importantly, such a great riding partner, his company was really appreciated. We will certainly request his services on our next bike tour in the area. merci!

Visited December 2011