We spent the first night here on our trip to the Redwoods, and after six nights on the road we elected to returned before flying home. This is the manner any older motel should be resurrected--modern interiors, clean, spacious and well managed. The grounds clearly are gardens. We would return tomorrow!
While there, do visit the Charles Shultz (Peanuts) Museum, as it was awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tour the Sonoma Wine Country while staying at this beautiful, garden setting Santa Rosa hotel.The BEST WESTERN Garden Inn, located in Santa Rosa, California features 79 guest rooms and a beautifully landscaped quiet garden. Hotel guests are only minutes from Sonoma Wine country and all of the area attractions which include the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, the Russian River Redwoods and downtown Santa Rosa.All spacious well-appointed guest rooms come equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and high-speed Internet access. Guests can start the day off with breakfast at the coffee shop located on the hotel premises. The BEST WESTERN Garden Inn also features two outdoor seasonal pools, dry cleaning services and free parking.Families will appreciate being only one mile from the Snoopy Museum. The Luther Burbank Gardens and the Jesse Peter Native American Art Museum are also close to the hotel. Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Garden Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Hotel Santa Rosa
- Best Western Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Garden Inn Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County