“Regardless of the many positives, do not stay here if you are a light sleeper...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South

SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #23 of 26 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Bellingham, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

We would have rated this location average to above average had it not been for the annoyance of being awakened twice nightly between the hours of 1am & 4am by the blaring of loud speaker security announcements. When we inquired with office staff, they weren't aware of any such system or said we should have read the (non existent) signs posted throughout the property.

• Stayed April 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so sorry to hear your time at our hotel was unpleasant. Your feedback regarding the security announcements is greatly appreciated. We will make sure to post additional signs throughout the hotel so that they are more visible. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Santa Rosa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Cranky staff and never had our room cleaned in two months, but it has a home environment with good amenities. The price could go down but in comparison to other locations its "affordable". Overall I'd say 3 out of 5 stars.

• Stayed March 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that our customer service and the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our staff to discuss your comments to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at srs@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Clearlake, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed 3 nights and found the room quiet and comfortable. Ability to cook was a bonus. Kitchenware supplied on request. Staff were friendly and helpful. As far as a hotel is concerned .. I've stayed at worse .. and better. Value was fine for what was paid. I'd be okay staying here again, and referring friends.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased that we were able to provide you with a quiet, comfortable stay. As well, it’s great to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful during your visit. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Santa Rosa, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have been in this Extended Stay for a month now so I feel I can give an honest review. When I checked in the room I was given it was a disaster! The walls had spots not painted, a faceplate missing from an outlet, the carpet was so filthy I would not walk barefoot or in my socks, toilet would not flush unless you held the handle down, stove top vent doesn't have a filter. When I asked the manager to have the carpets cleaned she told me they are very busy and gave me no indication that she would help. I called in a carpet cleaner and spent the $80.00 out of my pocket. I fixed the toilet myself. The paint only got touched up due to a very concerned weekend front desk lady that got it done the next day.....Gee why couldn't the manager make that happen? When my room was booked they were told that my job would have me here for nine months, after my first month they locked me out of my room unable to get my dog out and left me scrambling in the rain to correct THEIR mistake. I filed a complaint to the corporate office and was told they would respond within 48 hours and it has now been 2 weeks now and no phone call! I guess as long as victims keep coming everything is fine.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry that the condition of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping and maintenance staffs to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. Your feedback will be very helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at srs@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.
Alexandria, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

This hotel was terrible. We were in a room on the third floor. The carpet was filthy, stained and discolored with what looked to be motor oil. The kitchen had one pot, and was not even equipped to cook a simple meal. The ground are a mess, trash and weeds. This was my first and last time staying at an Extended Stay America.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the kitchen was not fully equipped and that the cleanliness of your carpet was not satisfactory. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure that these problems don’t happen again.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at SRS2@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

average to say the least, check in girl was on a personal call and kept me waiting for several minutes. room was on third floor, lots of cigerette burns on old and worn carpet. In need of a renovation. Bed was noisy kept making noises whenever you moved. wasnt planning on cooking but checked it out, only 1 pot and no frying pan, seemed under stocked. Went for breakfast at 8am, coffee was cold and there was a muffin and an old orange.

Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that when you arrived our front desk agent was on a personal phone. Please know, this has been addressed with our staff and I am reviewing our company's standards of customer service with the entire team to ensure this action is not repeated. I also want to apologize for the room conditions you mentioned, and the grab-and-go breakfast items that were not available for you during your stay. In response, I am working with our staff to improve our cleaning procedures and review inventory procedures so that our breakfast options are plentiful and hot for our guests to enjoy.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at srs@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Santa Rosa, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

First, let me say that I didn't feel welcomed by the clerk at the front desk. Secondly, I was given a key to a room that apparently was being remodeled. Thirdly, the room I was given had no heater. This is not the first time something like this has happened to me at this hotel. There doesn't seem to be any leadership here. As well as nobody making rounds to see what works & what doesn't. Next time I plan to stay at a different hotel & recommend you do the same because there's also a lot of drug activity at this one.

• Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you had trouble while checking into the hotel, please accept my sincere apology for not making you feel welcome, and also for checking you into a room that was not completely ready for you to stay in. To prevent this from happening again, my team is re-training in all aspects of customer service and maintenance,

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention and I hope that you will contact me directly, at srs@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further.

We would love to have another opportunity to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South? Share your experiences!