We are here right now and are having a nice, peaceful stay. When we first pulled up it looked like an average motel but once we walked in , we felt otherwise. It is nicely remodeled. It still has the bones of a motel but they have done a great job remodeling. The pool and restaurant area are beautiful. We are having a nice, quiet stay. The front desk staff has been great with every request and very helpful when asking about the area. The only negatives I have experienced are the small size of the bathroom and yes, the refrigerator is in the closet but it looks like they have a spot for it in the new furniture in the room. Maybe they are planning on it? It is in a great location and right next door ( can walk) to a 24 hour CVS and a nice Safeway grocery store with a Starbucks for addicts like me. We tried this burger place called Superburger. It's a small place that has been around since the 50's. It is our favorite so far. The burgers are huge and so tasty. They have other meat and meatless option as well including grass-fed, lamb and bison. I got a grilled chicken that was topped with buffalo hot sauce, bleu cheese, bacon, let and tom. It was so good!!! and affordable (9.00 for sandwich and share the fry-it's too much to eat for one). Lovely area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County