I was happy when I found this was the Hotel assigned from Priceline. However, I was a little trepidus after reading some online reviews. However, upon arrival, was greeting promptly and pleasantly and check in was easy. When I got to my room, I checked the dead bolts on both doors. The bolt on one door didn't close completely. Being a female, traveling alone, this is important to me. However, knowing I was a Priceline client made me hesitate to call the front desk. I called. Michael was wonderful and said he would get me another room. I told him i'd come up to the front desk and change keys. He said I didn't have to do that, he'd come to me. Within a few minutes, he arrived. We tested the lock. Though it worked, it wasn't completely as it should be, and he said he'd contact maintenance. He had keys for new room for me.. as we were leaving, he took my luggage and said he would be happy to handle it for me. We went to the new room. Once there, he checked both deadbolts to assure they worked, and then returned to the front desk. This was TRUE customer service in practice. As far as the room....you have to keep in mind when this hotel was built. Yes, the bathroom is small, that's how it was in the 50's!! They have done an excellent job in updating. The room was average size. Small 1/2 round brown small spot on comforter, all pillowcases had marks on them. Odd fuzz showing on side of bed. Upon looking under the bad, it was underlayment of the bedding shredding and falling. Bed was nice and large, average comfort. I just wish I'd had more time to explore the property. 3.5 stars? No. Historical ambiance - 5 stars. I would have loved to see one of the rooms in the original state...not that I'd want to stay in it, but love the history.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County