We stayed here for two nights at the end of August. The outside of the place is definitely dated, but our room was large, clean and very comfortable. We really enjoyed the little bar area overlooking the pool. We were there for a couple of happy hours, one breakfast and one dinner. The food was good and the setting was beautiful. We found all of the staff very friendly and extremely helpful. The front desk people provided us with directions, and recommendations. The staff out in the bar/outside eating area were great for helping us decide what to do in Santa Rosa. Thomas, the Restaurant Manager, actually planned a perfect night out for us, hitting all the hot spots to eat and drink and then ending up back at the hotel at their nightclub for a bit of dancing with a great band (I wish I could remember the band's name!!) The hotel is only a short, inexpensive cab ride from the centre of Santa Rosa. Only complaint is that this hotel still charges for wi-fi - $7.00 per device, per day. Travelling with a lap top and two phones, that could have gotten really expensive! We just used the free wi-fi at all the bars and restaurants in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County