Literally two days before we departed to Wine Country, we did not know where we were going - Napa or Sonoma - let alone where to stay. After a bit of research we were leaning towards, Sonoma. Then a quick look on Groupon made out decision. We were going to Sonoma and staying at the Flamingo. This was a great decision, as we really enjoyed the hotel. The girl at the front desk when we arrived was SUPER! She answered our questions, and passed along a lot of good information for the area for us. Our King Suite was very roomy, clean and comfortable. The bed and pillows were awesome!
We never had an opportunity to utilize the pool, hot tub or fitness center which is too bad. They appeared to be a good asset for a few families. The only potential negative for us was the continental breakfast. It offered fresh fruits, oatmeal, bagels, rolls, coffee and juice. This was fine, but we tried 3-4 of the different rolls and they were "hard", and the croissant was not really good at all. That being said, it would not deter us from staying here, nor recommending the place. Just have a bagel or oatmeal with your fruit.
If given the opportunity to return, we would definitely stay again. The Flamingo was a great place and great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County