We stayed here because we got a discount connected with a conference. It was absolutely adequate, clean, everything worked. Since it is "really" back in the fifties (not faked up) you need to have a little sense of humor about retro. The room was claustrophobic,tiny, dark, but the beds were up to date. We spent all our down time outside lolling in the sun beside the pool or at the terrace restaurant, which were just as relaxing and pretty as fancier places. The food was "just fine" and I'm a food snob. The wine deal "buy two glasses and keep the bottle" for a higher end winery was a steal.The staff was low key, pleasant and attentive. The spa facilities were also clean and adequate, though the lower "trim level" was a little jarring at first. The whole routine cost about a third less than the last "girlfriends spa retreat" we went on, so if it's sunny and discounted we'll do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County